Tables are only secure once full payment has been received by Nottingham Comic Con. Nottingham Comic Con has the right to refuse a table request without reason.
An exhibitor is able to make a cancellation request by contacting email@example.com
Nottingham Comic Con will use discretion when considering cancellation requests and reserve the right to apply the following rules
- Full refund if the cancellation request is made within 14 days of payment
- Full refunds minus any fees Nottingham Comic Con have been charged relating to payment method on requests up to and including the 29th August
- 50% refund 50% to be retained as fee by Nottingham Comic Con on cancellations between 30th August and 14th October.
- Nottingham Comic Con to retain 100% of the booking if tables are cancelled on or after 15th October.
Exhibitor who are no longer able to attend and want to transfer their table to another exhibitor can do so with prior permission/approval from Nottingham Comic Con.
Should Nottingham Comic Con have reason to adjust the dates of an event for reasons within their control after your booking, you are entitled to a full refund or for your booking to be transferred to the new dates.
If an event is postponed due to COVID-19 or similar world wide event, further information will be sent of the time but
- Exhibitors – your table will transferred to the new date of the event, if you are unable to attend the new date you are able to request a refund
- Ticket Holders – please keep your tickets until a new date is announced. If you’re unable to attend the rescheduled date, you can request a refund of the tickets.
Exhibitors on the day
Exhibitors are responsible for their own stands and Nottingham Comic Con take no responsibility for your set up/down. Table Cloths are not supplied. No Backing tables.
Electrical items must be PAT Tested. PAT Certificates and Insurance for their own stall/equipment/merchandise are the responsibility of the exhibitor.
This is a family friendly show and any exhibitor displaying anything against this will be asked to cover or remove it.
Any exhibitor deemed to not be adhering to our rules on the day can be asked to leave by ourselves or the venue.